Thread: [For Sale] Buddy Club Seat Rails
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
CM370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nismuse
CM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buddy Club Seat Rails

[SOLD]

Hi all,

Up for sale is a pair of Buddy Club's super low seat rails for the 370z (driver and passenger sides). The driver side was test mounted and taken right off while the passenger side is still packaged in the box. Everything is in mint condition as it has never seen any actual use. Comes with everything you need to mount your seats: rails, bolts, side mounting plates, and lever handle.

These put the seats lower than the Planted or Wedge brackets do! Also, these are lighter than the mention brackets.

I bought the two for $320. Asking $300 shipped
Buy from me and you don't have to wait for the manufacturing time

Also, I have a 2 sets of Buddy Club adapter plates for your bottom mounting needs! One set was used for a test mount, the other is brand new. These were $110 new, I'll let them go for $80. Comes with all hardware needed for a proper install.

Last edited by CM370z; 04-23-2016 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Added adapter plates
CM370z is offline   Reply With Quote