View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Topgunz - air to air upgrade

As many of you know, there is demand for a good solution to the water to air design of the Stillen kit. These kits will bring in more power with much better responsiveness and will keep your motor alive no matter how much power you throw at it. The kits make around 475whp on 91 octane, 495whp on 93 and over 550whp on E85 if you run 11psi. This can be achieved by upgrading to the Si impeller and utilizing the 9psi stillen pulley or a 3.0 supercharger pulley.

I do not think I need to go into the benefits of going Air to Air since anyone reading this will know just how terrible the water system works. Anything over 9psi is playing with fire. The Air to Air is coming in just above ambient on my setup.

Kit will include:
-New Air filter - Eliminating stillen Y intake and small dual filter design
-Piping from Supercharger to intercooler
-Bypass Valve Mount adapter
-Treadstone Intercooler rated for 720HP
-Intercooler mounting brackets
-All cold side piping and intakes - 2.75" Custom Y pipe with MAF housings - Blow through design will allow computer to see temps unlike current design
-Manifold Block off plate (with gasket maker)
-All silicone couplers and T-bolts
-Vacuum hose
-Installation instructions

Tial Upgrade
- Tial QRJ (pick your color)
- Tial Adapter pipe with flange welded in
- Tial QRJ Intake Flange
- Tial QRJ Exhaust Flange
- 2 x Couplers
- 2 x T bolt Clamps

Possible Stage 2 kit:
Upgrade to V1 or V2 Ti/Si head unit - Capable of more power than the V3. Will come with all necessary parts to upgrade to this unit.

This kits cost is $1475 shipped. with FREE SHIPPING!!
With the Tial upgrade it is $1750. This is a MUST have in my opinion unless you already have a bypass valve that is bigger than 1" in/out.

The hardest part about installing this kit will be taking the aftercooler out of the manifold as this requires the removal and re-installation of the manifold. Other than that it is about as difficult as installing a Stillen Gen3 cold air intake.

EDIT - Can pull out aftercooler and hacksaw it off if you would prefer. No need to take manifold off and put back on.

Here are some pics of the kit installed on both a G and a Z. You can see there are different BPV options as well with this kit. I will help you with what you need.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg user33299_pic99533_1517351907.jpg (72.5 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by TopgunZ; 08-19-2018 at 08:32 AM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote