View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 11:12 AM   #67 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimiser View Post
Too much wheel spin and can't go around corners very well. I knew 648 whp (on just 2 back wheels) is a waste on this car.
Welcome to the Forced Induction tread, but you might want to take a step back and read up and try and catch up on what is capable with a 370z. I really don't know what you mean by a waste as he was faster than any other car in his heat. Wheel spin is a result of many factors, not just horsepower. You may also want to review some of the build threads as there are several folks that track their wasted 600+whp beast. Cornering is a matter or suspension set up and driving technique and horsepower does not have anything to do with turning a car lol. Anyway, back to me wasting my horsepower looking at V8's in my rear view mirror.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|

Last edited by Hotrodz; 01-31-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote