View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 04:13 PM   #81 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc_416 View Post
I do like that unit, and it is not that much money, if it was only in a blueish color. I would like to drive it hard, and enter some shows so I would like a matching look. You can get the older style gauge for like 171 dollars on ebay with all the senors; seems like a steal to me. I am really looking for that GReddy one with three sensors. It would have boost, oil temp and oil pressure, I would then get a Invoate A/F along with a pillar pod. Thanks for all the advice guys, hopefully this weekend I can put up a few pictures before the work starts.
Have a look at the new multi gauges from Innovate Motorsports Digital Monitoring Products, Tuning Tools, & Controllers. Innovate Motorsports