View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do you do with all your leftover stock parts?

Mine are piling up and I don't have much space to store them... Does anyone buy up this stuff? Parts recyclers?

I've come to the conclusion that my car will never go back to stock.. so I don't feel compelled to keep them, but I assume they must have some value.

I've had the factory exhaust from my 2011 (pour one out... ) on craigslist for months with no bites... now that I have gone TT with my 2013 I have WAY more to get rid of. I assume trying to sell all this stuff to single private parties will take forever.

What do YOU do?
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote