View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 11:52 AM   #25 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
for me the car drives fine. it just needed a stiffer front stabilizer. rest of my sus is stock, besides the nismo wheels and RE11's. nismo wheels fit the base body perfectly with no lowering or spacers needed.

my dress up car (G35C) runs lowering springs/adjustable dampers/swaybar/endlink/camber arms, works, etc. but she is more for show since she is the prettier of the two.
I prefer to keep it as stock as possible and if replacing just the front sway bar, is more than enough, I rather go that route. Thanks for your input.
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote