View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 08:36 AM   #1364 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeritol View Post
There will not be a new Z at any price. The Z34 is the last for a while or maybe forever. Nissan has said basically nothing even after this long a time. At the 2010 National Convention they announced that work on new Z was approved. At the 2015 National Convention the Nissan VP wouldn't say anything. Ghosn and his cohorts want to sell Altimas and trucks by the boatload and some Infinitis so they think they are completing with the Germans. But they are basically bean counters and bean counters hate sports cars. This includes the GTR either forever or for several years. Hang on to your Z34.
Nissan cars cannot compete with the germans.

VW smashes mostly all other in sales numbers well depending on the recovery of the emission thing. i could care less since the first thing i did to my car was rip the cats off of it.

audi/bmw/Mercedes are light years beyond infiniti. yes they are nice cars though.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote