View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 01:16 AM   #22 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
It is what I have heard. Not spreading rumors. Just telling it how it is. A guy with a 350 took his car there to be tuned can't remember if it was turbo or sc but the tune was apparently terrible and had to be fixed elsewhere. I personally can not speak for their work but I am happy to hear what paying customers have to say. Just like those I have pm'ed personally on my experience from two reputable shops one in GA and another in Charlotte NC to other forum members the experience I had and why I wouldn't use them. Both those shops are here on the forum and get a lot of business either way of good or bad experience. That's great they did good by you but don't think that there isn't someone out there that had a bad encounter.
that was my bad man. By rumor, i meant spreading what someone else told you not really knowing what happened. When you use words like some guy, sc or turbo, apparently terrible, it shows that you just heard those things and now you’ve got a bad taste in your mouth from that one guy. Im not speaking for just myself. I’m speaking from the carolina Z club, all the members he’s tuned on here, all my personal and non personal friends he’s tuned, all 3 of my cars. Doesn’t sound like Nick at soho to send someone home with a tune that would need fixing elsewhere. Plus he gaurentees his tunes and will fix anything you seem to notice or not like while street driving. Whenever you have a business some people will have bad things to say, thats just how it goes. As i also own a business i know how that is. thats the only reason I responded when you claimed for their shop to be trash because thats for from the truth.

Im sitting here telling you that they do awesome work for our community and that there are numerous good reviews about the shop. They’re the shop that you can trust in charlotte and everyone here (charlotte) knows that. I’ve been around there for a long time and ive never seen them slip up… as for the shop on here who did you wrong, i dont even have to guess… i know who it is without you saying lol soho is the one that fixes their **** ups. But dont give someone a bad rep based off of what “some guy” told you. Nick at soho knows how to tune, my buddies 1000hp g35 vq40, that they built, runs and drives like a stock car and still makes good *** power safely… i highly doubt he couldn’t tune a 350 with a bolt on kit. They’ve built and now sell their own kit that makes good power, which is why I’m buying it. They actually track all there cars with their turbo kits and they run phenomenal. Please dont spread that they’re Trash without reasoning. they’re nissan gurus. Dont forget they’re the only shop fast intentions also trusts which is why they’re the only dealer in our area for fast intentions… which is where fast intentions tells you to go if you buy there kit down here. You have one guy. i have an army of people. I understand that you heard something bad. if thats the case then just choose else where. Don't take a persons name and throw trash on it based off of theories. We take our community seriously here so sorry for the essay. heres davids G btw. love this car. vq40 single turbo on race gas

matts track car
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...07&oe=5733C76C

Check out the work for yourself. and again I’m not trying to convince you to go there. I’m just telling it as it is
https://www.facebook.com/Sohomtrsprts/photos

Heres their thread on ecutek. look at the smoothing and correction on the charts. they’re not hiding **** and the tune is nice and smooth. the proof is in the pudding sir…
SOHO Motorsports & Ecutek Tuning

also, heres another look at something he was tuning when i was getting a baseline for my G.
600+rwhp AAM Twin Turbo Build

Anyways, best of luck to you man! i hope the nitrous build goes well and that you can get someone to tune it. ill leave your thread now lol

Last edited by Gregor12; 01-25-2016 at 08:48 AM.
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote