View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
That't the thing...600whp is as hight as you want to be with a street car. Traction is a serious issue, and you just end up spinning, especially if it is a cool day. I think R compound tires and a "square" set-up in the back will go a long way in addressing this, but it is still a boat load of easy power.
I am at about the same whp on RE-11 and the temps here are perfect for boosting (40*'s to 60*), for get it in 1st and 2nd, but good traction in 3rd now that I changed out my rear diff. Besides tires, an upgraded rear diff has made a huge difference in putting down power and confidence in handling all the power and torque.

Congrats to all involved...great numbers!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote