View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 06:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
RequiemZ
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Black Cherry
RequiemZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Lol.... I've driven a tibby. You gonna feel like you bought a Ferrari. Lol
Haha, ive be itching to go for a test drive, but weather has been holding me back fro the last 2 weeks, so all my info has been from this site. Must have read 50% of the site's threads lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
Literally every single aspect is going to be a gigantic upgrade of epic proportions. You could go test drive one in less than the time it would take to list the differences.
So maybe I left a couple things out. I have always loved the 370z, never actually been in one though. Also my Tiburon has quite a bit of work done to it to hopefully compete with the next level of sports cars, I realize now that there is a limit to how driveable and functional a high horsepower fwd car can be.

Here are 2 pics of my current Tiburon:

As far as it stands, I am actually parting out the performance and will be setting it up as a dedicated track car but n/a. As much as the suspension was modified I would guess its still less then the 370z skidpad and cornering ability. Power wise it is faster in a straight line by a decent margin. But driveability is where it falls off hard, it is hard to drive it almost anywhere unless I'm in racemode lol.

I want a nice streetable car, with good power, great handling, nice interior, 2 seater, and has a 'fun' factor. I believe the 370z fills this and then some.

Anyways I appreciate the response, I cant wait to drive one this next week. I am literally about to pull the trigger to buy one, I just want to drive one and see if its what I think I would have lots of enjoyment out of. Also it wouldn't stay stock for long, maybe a couple days lol. But I think I would hold back this time and only do the most impactful mods more slowly instead of building an entire car 100 times over.
RequiemZ is offline   Reply With Quote