View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 08:35 AM   #18 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstone View Post
I feel like people here are losing sight of what the NISMO trim is supposed to be. It's not supposed to be the "top model." It's the performance/track-oriented model. If you want the "top model" for comfort purposes, look at the Touring model.

Then again, I think Nissan is losing sight of what the NISMO trim is supposed to be as well. A tech package and automatic transmission made the NISMO less of an enthusiast car, as soccer moms are now able to freely get in one and drive away. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of the "standard transmissions 4 lyfe," types. I just believe certain things should not be done.
Thank you. I feel like majority of people forgot that Nismo is short for Nissan Motorsports. It's not supposed to be high-end it's supposed to be more track focused. BUT that being said, people should be able to spring for the option if they really want it for some reason.
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote