View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default VOTE for the 370z to be the next car that gets brainiac!!!

There is a thread on this in the AV subforum, but it doesn't get as much traffic so I hope the mods will allow this thread to stay here...
check out the thread on the AV subforum here:
Any interest on Brainiac 10.1" Kit?

Braniac is an android powered radio/GPS/HVAC/OBD2 info/control system similar to what Tesla's come with... They currently have a poll on their site for which car people want them to set up for next, and the 370z is in a dead heat with the WRX. VOTE!

here is the link:
Progress Update: Poll – Which vehicle is next? | Workshop 12

I contacted them about preorder discounts (they had a sign up a while ago but it is now closed) and they said they might be able to do a group buy.

Here is what it would look like:

There is yet another thread in the AV forum about what asorg31 is building.. similar type of system. Check that out here:
Tesla styled screen setup

And lastly... VOTE!!!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote