View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 07:52 AM   #38 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spstone View Post
^^^^^ I'm going to be in the campsite. I didn't want to go offsite unless it was the only choice. My experience with other multiple day shows was if you stay off site getting on site in the morning can be a nightmare. Also wanted to be able to participate in any shenanigans involving alcohol and get home easily. I'm one of those 1 beer and I'm not driving kind of guys.
like rusty said if youre not about party type atmosphere and really are there for the driving more than anything then offsite is the way to go.

personally I think onsite is the only way to fully experience what zdayz is. just a big laid back event/party with a large and awesome Z community.

regardless of why youre there it probably is the best Z event there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
i ripped into your straight pipe

but seriously let me drive your car like a block. i need to see this a7 concept thingie...
we shall see. i'll def take you for a ride though
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote