View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 02:38 PM   #64 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaGirl View Post
I just checked my order. I'm at 6 weeks/2 days and recently the status changed from "Processing" to "Container" which states " Your order may show container for 3-6 weeks."
These covers look great.. I'd love to get a set in black/red to go with my GMG.. but I would want the door inserts to match. Any idea how we can do a matching insert? Maybe clazzio can provide spare material to have a pro install on the door.

edit: after a quick google search...Looks like they do sell extra material... Now I'd just need to figure out how much a pro would charge to create a fitted cover for the inserts. I would want a cover like the seat covers in case I decided I didn't like them... or they wore out and I wanted to change it up.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 01-13-2016 at 02:46 PM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote