Thread: To do List.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 05:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure there is disagreement, just as it was stated that you shouldn't buy an eBay seat nor should you not do your homework on a bolt on rollbar or welded. Just because it's welded does not make it good or better than a bolt on. My bolt on is from a reputable dealer that builds them for a lot of track cars. MAMotorsports also sales the brand I have as well. The bottom line is that each person has to decide for themselves how much research they want to do and how much they want spend to be as safe as they can above the standards set by the governing bodies. And not to down play the need to be safe at the track, everyone here is more likely to be seriously injured or die in a car accident on our public roads than at the track.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote