View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 11:15 PM   #1491 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Anyone have a good shop to get some work done? I just finished my TT install, but my factory clutch slips quite a bit... Going to put in a Z1 clutch and HD CSC. Who in the area is familiar with this type of stuff on the Z? I did the TT install in Texas with my brother in law as he has a lift and air tools.. I have neither (nor the time) so I'll have to farm this out.
Going to take it to RPM Performance on Tyrone Blvd in St Pete. You guys know anything about them? Seems like a nice shop. Lots of sweet cars around when I went to check it out.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote