Thread: 370z Vs. 335i
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #58 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
OK... I beg to differ. The Z isn't cheap. It's bang for the buck. A cheap car is a Scion TC at $16K. If you want to say it's cheap for what you're getting, a better way to say it is "inexpensive" instead of making it sound like the car is a piece of crap.

Better resale? You're contradicting yourself. You're saying you can buy a used one for $30K with low miles... That sounds like a steep depreciation. We don't know what the Z will sell for used yet.

Better interior is completely moot. Both interiors are purpose designed. However, the interior on the Z comes with more standard features. Personally, I like the interior on the Z more, so "better interior" really is an opinion.
Exactly. Thanks Crash. You saved me some time.

My only question is why you need a car to attract women with? It seems to come up over and over how much you can impress people with car A or car B...
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote