View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 05:17 PM   #81 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixin View Post
A bit on the arrogant side there, aren't you? I believe you are misinterpreting what I am writing. So just to clear it up for you while you are luao, I wrote " they drool when they SEE my Z" not drive it. Do you comprehend the difference? From an aesthetic point, the Z is a much more sexier car than any BMW. That said, we are all entitled to our opinion.
Arrogant? You're the one telling us that these guys just drool over your car.

I read exactly what you said... no comprehension issues on my part.

You're right, looks are subjective. There are plenty of people out there that think our Zs are butt ugly with silly boomerang headlights and sharks teeth and bubble butts...
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote