View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 06:10 PM   #584 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I still think the C7 is a nice place to be, but there is a lot going on there. The Camaro is just simple, comfortable, and feels just as nice as the C7 (except in the areas where it uses hard plastics.) GM's choice of leather (probably synthetic) that they use on the door trim, dash insert, and arm rest is very nice and feels high end. The 8" screen with the downward tilt looks fantastic too, with virtually zero glare.

Also, the "blade spoiler" is now an option on the Camaro configurator. I believe this is it... I like this A LOT better than the wing!

( Click to show/hide )

The only negative to the Camaro is that if you like to look up at things or put your arm out the window, you can't really do it. The door sills are super high and the roof is very low. The Z has better visibility, for sure. But it's not *too* bad.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 12-24-2015 at 06:14 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote