View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 08:07 AM   #35 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
probably because the frs / ft86 sales dropped off?

they're scared because the market segment they're aiming at will go with a proven machine like the c63 / m3/4, audi rs4.

plus new machines coming out gt350, nsx and a slew of new engines from the germangs.

i hope they remake the supra though. if they can join the 'z' segment it'll be nice for a mid-ranged option. maybe.
sales dropped because people realized the cars are awful. little stance kids are about the only ones who still buy them.

the Q60 will go up against those germans you named. the Z isn't a luxury segment like those but on paper performance wise possibly. the money is much less too. think about the sticker on the cars you listed. the M3/4 base mid 60s as well as the C63. the next Z loaded with the 400hp engine I assume would come in at around the 45k sticker area.

Toyota probably will not make that ft-1/supra concept. I wish they would but how knows.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote