View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname007 View Post
^^ I would feel soooo bad for them.........but what the hell....closing the door on the van..

what happened to the roof racks??? that would be noticeable to see damaged
Oh, this thing was STRIPPED man, not a single options on it. Not even FLOOR mats! Definitely no roof racks on this thing.

The new owners were REALLY short (like, 5'6" or something) - both of them. They never even saw it, and were just so happy to get the van that they didnt even care to look. And who jumps up into the van when they pick it up, and checks out the roof? heh

Me, when go pick up a vehicle, I go over it with a fine tooth comb. Dealers love delivering cars at night in unlit areas, I prefer to say I want to pick my vehicle up around noon-ish, just for this reason...
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote