View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 12:10 PM   #38 (permalink)
Ommateal
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z sport 6m
Ommateal is on a distinguished road

Trust has no current beneficiary. My father was the last on it. I'm intitled to it but I'll have to hire a lawyer and go to court to have it all fixed and that is not a priority for me right now I don't nearly have time or extra money for that process.the accord I purchased with my dad's cosigniture because neither of us had a car.. his truck just broke... So we had to do something fast and needed something reliable that could fit us. Then he died 3 months later. So I worked hard and had the accord but found the Z for about the same payments so I got it cause it was my dream and I expected it to last longer then the accord kill two birds with one stone. Yeas I could probably over the course of a few years save up to fix the house. Not sure if it will last that long tho... So yep call it whatever you want. Asking for handouts. Help. Begging. Idc. It's a problem that is important and something I can't fix myself right now and not sure if I have enough time time to save. So I asked for handouts cool. And post things to sell. G G. Also there are deff way worse ppl then me that need help. I know. I donate money to work charity and give the homeless doods money when I have a few bucks in the car. Doesn't mean I can afford every problem in life. And any help I can get at this point to fix my roof and stuff is amazingly appreciated. I've been through he'll and dragged my self out of most of it. So think what you like about my page. If no one wants to help me that's fine.