View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post

I would familiarize myself a little with the effects of suspension changes before you do something. Also, try and only do one thing at a time. I would suggest starting out with a set of sways and by getting an alignment at your local shop. Tell them to squeeze the most negative camber they can at the front and then match the rear. Leave all other settings alone and set the rear bar to middle stiffness.
Good plan. Plus, review this chart to see what affect proposed changes will make on the car's handling...Ultimately you're looking for a good balance. Do one at a time until you get to where you want to be...

Roger Kraus Racing Enterprises, oversteer/understeer chart

Personally (for me) 15mm spacers all around and Stillen Sways (back set to the medium position) work just great for a moderately aggressive street set-up..

I've had a LOT of cars and modified a LOT of suspensions...This works for me.

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 12-22-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote