View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #22 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

I used to work at the highest volume GM dealership in the US. Oh, the stories I could say.

My favorite? As I was pulling in a brand new, COMPLETELY stripped base model Venture into the detailing shop? One of the detailers closed the garage door on the roof of the van. Cleaned it off to find a dent spanning the entire width of the roof, and about 2-3 feet long with deep gouges in the paint.

They sold that van to the customers later that day without even thinking twice. I was so angry, and I couldn't do a thing about it. Worst part was, they barely had enough money for this thing, and it was their first "new" car ever. What a way to ruin it
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote