View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent K View Post
I imagine your car would sell a lot quicker if you were in the South. I don't think many Northeasteners are in the market for a rwd sports car. This is coming from a guy that's lived up near your way. It was not fun driving my rwd, manual in the winter time...down right scary. Anyway, another option would be to sell it to Carmax (or whatever you guys have there like a Carmax). BTW, love that Magma Red.
I have the same exact car, magma red and all, albeit with less miles and was only offer 26k at CarMax and that was actually pretty high considering what other dealers were offering. 31k is what they're selling at dealers
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote