View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 09:41 AM   #5057 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

I just got a UPS notification that my exhaust will be delivered on the 23rd! Just in time to put under the tree!!

I'm planning on doing the install the week between Christmas and New Year. A good friend is coming over to help with the exhaust, sway bars, rear Fog light and backup camera installs. Dang, I hope I have enough beer.

After the first of the year I will start working on the video/sound clips using my high end recording gear. The plan is to measure the sound level stock with a calibrated sound level meter and then do the same with the new exhaust (stock CATs). I don't see any point of recording the stock system as we all know what it sounds like.

#1284...............finally!

Thanks Fast Intentions!!!!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote