View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 09:05 AM   #44 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redglare View Post
Can't wait for this powerplant, I am sure a simple tune will bring that 350torque up into 400 range.

The real question is how will this reflect on the prices of used 370s and is this a good time to dump the platform while waiting for the new one?

I remember when the 370 first came out and hit the dealer lots the used prices for lightly used 350s dropped a good chunk (I know because the price for my 08 with 20k miles went from ~24k down to 18k pretty much overnight.
im sure the price will drop a bit but the 370 is a much better car than the 350 so I think it "may" hold a bit better.

I think I may just keep my 370 forever. at this point no reason to sell it and get a low amount back.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote