View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 01:14 PM   #75 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZ34 View Post
That i'm not so sure of, I've met and spoken to Rich a couple of times and it looks like theres a lot of miscommunication. From what I understood, rich was in charge of sales, same with Alex. They claim their parts are made in the U.S. but that's not true as they have their guys from overseas make them. I think overall here, there's just a lot of miscommunication and lack of organization.

I can tell you, their warehouse I visited was nothing more than 1k sq. ft and full of accessories and maybe a few bumpers here and there so, I don't think the product is made here, just stored and then shipped to U.S. clients.

I had also spoken to Alex about this thread and even linked them to it, they're fully aware but have no intentions of coming back to this thread or the website. Not exact words from Alex but close enough.

From what I understood Rich was more on the parts handling and then Alex was on the sales tracker. I could be wrong haha, Never asked what he specifically does during his business day

As for the shop, yeah it is small so there's only so much room for products to be stored and shipped. Product is not made there no, it is brought in from a supplier. Would need way more ventilation.

And honestly the whole part about how Aerojacket pretty much doesn't want to be a vendor on the website anymore is exactly what I was trying to avoid. Didn't want to see them go.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan