View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naseem641 View Post
Hey guys, I recently hit a shred up tire on the highway and it left my front bumper with some surface scratches.

Ive done some research online and I'm getting reviews that are kinda all over the place for different "touch up kits"

I was wondering if there are any of you out there that have used a specific kit to touch up spots on your Pearl White 370z...

Let me know- also if anyone has some lying around they don't use anymore PM me- Ill take it off your hands

MODS- My apologies if this thread is in the wrong place. Wasn't 100% sure where to post it at..

Thanks!!
Usually touch up paint is for rock chips and things of that nature. Post pictures of the damage, but it sounds like you may be better off getting it repaired properly.