View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #44 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by capo190 View Post
I don't need to show off with my car, baby.....i already kno it can smoke anyones except for the many 2009 M3's that kids at my HS own. Ridiculous ****.
You'll be in for a disappointment if you decide to have a run in with any cam-swapped LSX-based car, then heh...

$1000 to have a 400+ WHP F-body/almost 500 WHP C6 Corvette is no joke. And the mere fact you can get a low-miles Z51 Corvette used for the same price as a new 370Z is somewhat sobering since it outperforms it in just about every manner in stock form...

But, hey, I'm that guy selling his stupid fast, loud, obnoxious F-body and getting a 370Z so I can track the ever-living **** out of it...why not get a C6 you ask? Meh, want to try something different. Nothing more, really.

Just saying
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote