View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 04:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post

You can't go wrong with either. The FI kit does have more turbo options though and a more proven track record since there are more on the street.
The AAM kit is supposedly good for over 700whp out of the box. Not too many people have decided to venture past that, which may be why AAM hasn't really advertised their other turbo options. Their "stage 2" turbos are the BW EFR 7163's and are good for quite a lot more. For some reason 1000whp comes to mind but don't quote me on that as I'm not 100% sure.

FI definitely has more kits out there. It seems to be the most popular. Their kits are also well documented throughout the forums.

Another observation, it seems from the dyno graphs I have seen, the AAM kit creates a little less torque than the FI. Which could be a good or bad thing depending on your goals.

Jwick I quoted you for the mention of turbo options. The rest is just general info for everyone else. I know you know your stuff homie