View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 06:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
37zeroZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Truck
37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~37oZ~ View Post
Thanks guys, it seems FB Nissan has valued them correctly based one the brokerage form. Is it going to be a problem I didn't open the packages in front of the UPS driver? He was less than pleasant to say they the least and left hasty lol The idiot was basically tossing them onto my front porch too
For you seeing a package getting tossed around doesn't surprise me. Just remember how many other times a package gets handled from time a package is in a courier's possession to the time it gets delivered. The seller should be responsible enough to ensure the package is secured and well packaged before shipping item. Especially true for large, heavy bulky items.
37zeroZ is offline   Reply With Quote