View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #148 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute

Coming from Hawaii, to have a local tuner is a plus and can help on which brand of tuner to get. Locally we have someone that can tune on their dyno with the REV tuner,.. I dont plan to go wild, but this would be the best setup since I would want a tune "specific" for my car and not off the shelf type map, and to turn off my TPMS error since I got aftermarket Volks on..

Cobb is great as I do have a Subaru Legacy GT, but I have to wait till Jarrad of PDX to come to Hawaii to tune to the mods that I have. Doing a dyno tune is the only way to get the most out of your car with your specific mods...

Currently I have a FI Carbon Fiber catback, Injen CAI, and FI high flow (yet to be installed) cats to put in and will want a tune to get the most from my mods. Tuning helped my gas mileage on my Subaru (from 15 to ~17 - 18 mpgs) and running close to 400/400 at the crank on a 16g turbo on the street that is a DD...
abakja1 is offline   Reply With Quote