View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 02:49 PM   #39 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Since YzGyz is sooooooo impatient.. I'll share whatever I can as an update... =)

After reading through the manual 3 times, I sent Gamma 17 questions about it (some just general, some pointing out some obscurities, and some pointing out inconsistencies or mistakes in the manual). This did not surprise me, as it was version 1 of the manual and hopefully the first group of us going through this can help them refine the instructions... I sent the questions in on Thursday last week, but haven't gotten any answers yet. In some email exchanges today, Amin told me their techsupport folks are still catching up from the holidays.. Also understandable.

More on the email exchanges:
I linked up with GrooveStyle who is also doing his V3 install on a similar timeline and found out Gamma is working on an Ecutek tune for the kit and is swapping his Uprev out.. So naturally I contact them to see if I can do the same. I am waiting for confirmation that the canned tune will at least be ready by the time I have to drive the car home, but he already told me they are willing to swap it out even though Ecutek is more expensive. Should save me a few bucks in having to buy the Ecutek product at the very least. So far, I am pretty pleased with the interaction and service I am getting from Gamma.

Also.. I bought a boost gauge and test pipes. I am super excited! Can't wait for BOOOOOOST.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote