Thread: Gamma/GTM
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 01:36 PM   #46 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to post to this thread as I am probably one of a handful of data points at the moment... I was in the original group buy and gamma has done right by me. My kit arrived last week and I'll be in the middle of my installation a month from now.

On the topic of this particular thread, I was ready to take up DE on his offer but Gamma (specifically Sam, he had not been let go yet) offered to just let me put the remaining balance on my AMEX and that was enough purchase protection for me to just go ahead and order directly without using DE as a proxy.

Thanks for offering up so much of your time to the community, DE!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote