View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeskater02 View Post
This is all correct....DOT does not require cars to have integrated fog lights here in the U.S. I have a 2010 370 and I just installed the OEM light last night... No trouble with the nuts on the dummy or anything... Looks good.

I am curious if this works on the base coupe? I am hoping someone has a way to wire the light so that it will illuminate with the running lights and then illuminate brighter with the brake light. I am also curious if anyone has any LED bulb suggestions for the factory OEM unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you would have to rewire it and use a dual filament bulb to get it to do what you're trying to do. its not too terribly hard to do also you would need to tap into the brake light and running tail light as well.