View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 03:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissCheese View Post
Cut that price in half, and I'll take it! Lol, j/k.

Is the TA a special edition?

Also, GLWS!
See below for more details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Wow, really sticking to the Viper huh?
I've been a Viper fan since I was a kid and don't see myself not having one in the garage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
GLWS dude wish I had the funds
Just think of what you could have gotten with all that money into your Z Just kidding...but your Z is seriously badass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LENTZ View Post
TA stands for "Track Attack" and is Dodge's track orientated version of the Viper. Modified suspension & brakes, carbon fiber goodies, orange stitched interior, etc. By far one of the sexiest American vehicles made and I hope to have one in my driveway one day
To piggyback off of this:
•Uniquely calibrated dual-mode Bilstein shocks, retuned springs, and sway bars
•Carbon fiber structural X-brace
•Brembo two-piece rotors and pads
•Carbon fiber front splitters and rear spoiler
•Black anodized calipers with TA Orange Viper logo
•Carbon fiber rear applique
•Orange accent stitching on the seats, instrument panel, center stack, console, pull brake, shifter boot, shifter head, steering wheel and upper doors

The TA set the lap record at Laguna Seca at 1:33, or 93 seconds. So there were 93 Orange TAs, 33 White TAs, and 33 Black TAs produced. Orange is much more sought after since the particular orange was only available on the 2014 Orange TA; you can get any model Viper in white or black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
what are you getting next?
Another Gen V Viper... I have ideas
Quote:
Originally Posted by delearyous446 View Post
Thanks a lot for posting this jerk. I'm at work and don't have any new underwear to change into

:-P sick ride, GLWS
Comando?
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
LOOKS AMAZING DUDE!!! GLWS
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanelite View Post
I want this but can not haz
Will you take payments like a 50yr loan.
If you become a Viper Owner Association member, a certain bank offers 8 yr loans. That's close to 50, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
Awesome car man!!! Now, If I can convince Mrs. Mults to sell the house, I can make you an offer.

This car is on my top 5 list...GLWS!
Thanks! You can always make sacrifices, haha. I also had a 40th Anniversary Z before I started on Vipers.