View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 07:45 PM   #328 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Was it front or the rears of Ichiba spacers that had reports of rubbing?
it all depends one which spacers you go with. I went with the 15mm for the fronts and the 20mm for the rears. My car is pretty low (read very low) but I run a lot of -camber so I should be OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLISIMO View Post
Hey when HP logic tuned your car with the uprev, where you happy? Im thinking of going that route instead of the cobb. Its like a flash correct?
Happy, no one should be happy with an uprev or a cobb tune right now considering you cant tune timing yet. I was surprised how easy and quick the uprev software is though. I will have an uprev license for sale when the Stillen SC comes out since that comes with it's own tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imag View Post
I'm curious how the car will handle with spacers on a track. I'm tempted to go that route because I like the stock wheels (and would prefer to spend wheel money elsewhere), but the factory offsets drive me slightly nuts. I've just been worried about screwing with the handling...
Slightly wider track in the rear will cause a little understeer, however my car is fairly tail happy right now and I'm adding swaybars. It should all even out in the end. Once I got the balance dialed in, adjust with tire pressure for the minor tweaks.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote