View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 02:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is similar to what has been stated...I goosed it when getting onto the interstate in Vegas. I was in 3rd and ran it up to 7k shifted into 4th right as I was changing lanes and she stepped out. I had my wife in the car and I said oh **** just as she straighten back up and we head down the highway. She was like what's wrong...I laughed and said didn't you feel that, she said yes I thought you meant to do that. I just laughed.

It's always surprises me when the wheels break loose in 3rd or 4th gear since getting better tires. Also, now with EcuTek, the traction control is awesome. I feel much safer when accelerating hard...especially out of turns. One of the best safety features on the car now.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote