View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 10:18 AM   #43 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 ST View Post
Got mine READY for winter. lol Got the winter tires, on battery booster charged and in the car, snow brush is in the back. first road trip since snow fall Thursday. Will also be the last winter with the car.
i liked it for the fact you've driven your z throughout many winters and many km's. unliked for you leaving us for a truck

i mean it's more suitable for your current situation but still... would have been awesome to see you keep the car and drive it to 500k :

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Today marks one month in storage.

I had ankle problems earlier so no biggie was too painful to drive enjoyably anyway.
i ignored that post of yours last month when you mentioned storage... although my deep sea searching in this forum found a few posts by you in regards to winter storage i referred to last year when i put into storage
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote