View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 09:20 PM   #52 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiton View Post
What up guys:

Im about to pull the trigger on the ARK GRIP. My only concern is the clereance below the car. Im not planning on lowering right now, but eventually on the future it is possible.

The streets on Puerto Rico are a little bad and there are bumps everywhere. So there is where i think i would be scrapping.

Give me aome light on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello my friend! I have ark grip and in PR also

Unfortunately, stock or lowered, youre eventually gonna scrape, but youre safe 90% of the time i would say. So far ive scrapped just a bit of the canisters and the flexible joints that are up front in the exhaust, but i thought it was gonna be worse when i installed it. You just have to be careful and take your time going sideways through the big bumps and stuff, but believe me the looks, power and sound of this exhaust makes up for the trouble.

Hope this helps