View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 04:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
BamBamZ
Base Member

Drives: Touring/Sport/6spd
BamBamZ is on a distinguished road

They said
Quote:
I can certainly understand that frustration and your hesitation with that, Alan. That is precisely why we want to take the opportunity to address the repairs and complete the service so that we can prove that we stand by our vehicles. - Curt
I said
Quote:
That doesn't fix the Carfax and that your staff lied to me when I bought the car.
They said
Quote:
We take great pride in being completely transparent to our customers with all the information we possess on the vehicle. We did that with the AutoCheck report and guarantee the no frame or flood damage like I mentioned. I cannot speak to what may or may not have been present on the CarFax, but I feel great about the efforts our Modesto team made to address this situation properly in recognizing and trying to resolve your concerns. - Curt
I said
Quote:
I can tell we won't see eye to eye on this and I'm not giving up so easily. Have a good day.
they said
Quote:
Thanks, Alan, I hope you do the same. I'm disappointed that we weren't able to bring you the resolution you hoped for. Hope that you have a nice weekend. - Curt
I've reached out to Fox40 news and sent a transcript of events to a few attorneys that were referred to me...

One of which having a neat little video.

http://gwpconnectvideos.com/?rid=73&uid=664

I'll probably stop updating this with thorough details as to what goes on now as I'm sure the lawyer would tell me to stop...

And Davey, For that amount I was just going to keep the car... Until I found it had a screwed up carfax. I paid full price for a non wrecked car and got a wrecked car after all.
BamBamZ is offline   Reply With Quote