View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

unfortunately being in OH and PA we are forced to be around a lot of these unintelligent inbred queers. I see them constantly and it's always funny seeing "good ole country boys" who live in the richer suburbs of Pittsburgh

I get them all the time on the highways trying to "roll coal" like fuckin idiots but that's the days I enjoy having the straight pipes on. drop a few gears and gun it next to their window usually isn't good for ones ear drums

I also like the one by my house who thinks he's a badass because he parks his big lifted atrocity on this large hill of a yard he has. he then drags dirt and mud all over the road I commute on in my Z. it rained that day so it was gone quickly. I've now decided that if he does that again a 3am burnout in front of his house will be in order.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote