Thread: Intake question
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
I'm not here to knock any product. I will do a search for the splash sheilds the are used for the long tube. Just one thing, if those were for the short ram why would they need splash gaurds, there in the engine bay and not hanging down exposed to the elements like the long tube, just a thought. I would also like to add that I'm not here to make things up, trust me they sell them. I'm not trying to be a d!ck.
Heat shields, possibly?

I have the Injen long tubes and did the install... trust me... there's no need for splash guards where they are!
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 12-20-2009 at 12:06 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote