View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 05:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Talked to John a few minutes ago. The original orders for B pillars will be going out thursday. The last set should be built today leaving tomorrow for dipping and clear coating. Once they are dry and go through Spawn Aero's quality check process they will be packaged and shipped. John and team are working hard guys and we should have our parts SOON!!! John has also had other forums and clients sending them parts for work to be done. They are working hard to get these parts out so lets have a lil more patience... I cant wait to get mine
<emphasis added -Ed.>