View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 11:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
ZeroZ34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370z
ZeroZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
I ordered CF vented fenders recently. Communication was very lacking and frustrating but I did receive the fenders after 7 weeks. Like you, at one point I was told my order was finished and being sent to packaging. Two weeks later still no shipping info and it took a few more emails before they apologized and sent tracking info. I got my fenders a week and half ago, so they are still in business. Haven't installed yet, but that look amazing.

Your invoice and shipping info shows Fly1Motorsports. I thought I read they are not the same company as Aerojacket???

Edit - just checked and the shipping address on my package is the same as your.
Same here. I communicate with Richard through FB and he's a great guy but, the customer service/process is not so great. My vf1 fenders are great (super exensive to paint in pearl white) and I ordered side blades from them recently. I'm hoping there's no delays!

I heard from a member of SOCAL Z stating that FLY 1 and Aerojacket use the same distributor from Thailand for these parts so, kind of makes sense in that aspect of things (address wise).