View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 01:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
DRFTR
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th
DRFTR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
I ordered CF vented fenders recently. Communication was very lacking and frustrating but I did receive the fenders after 7 weeks. Like you, at one point I was told my order was finished and being sent to packaging. Two weeks later still no shipping info and it took a few more emails before they apologized and sent tracking info. I got my fenders a week and half ago, so they are still in business. Haven't installed yet, but that look amazing.

Your invoice and shipping info shows Fly1Motorsports. I thought I read they are not the same company as Aerojacket???

Edit - just checked and the shipping address on my package is the same as your.
Sorry you had similar situation. When their parts come the quality is very good, not disputing that.

Yeah I called Fly1 originally when all this started cause I saw them on the shipping label and was told they "are in no relation to AEROJACKET." To my knowledge both companies were direct competitors to one another, so I thought it was odd that my order came with their shipping information.

Hope I hear from them soon. All I want is at least my diffuser I paid for. Worst case scenario I find a way to repair the sides and spoiler, which I shouldn't have to do but is what it is at this point.