View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Z Runner
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z KAD M Base
Z Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond reputeZ Runner has a reputation beyond repute

Check your clutch fluid level. If its empty then clutch slave cylinder busted. You wont see any leaks outside because it leaking inside the transmission. Dialer usualy replace it for free because its a common issue on 370z.
Happened to me in the first 800miles on new car. Pedal failed to the floor. When i went to a dialer they just bleed the clutch line. When i asked them where did all the fluid went they did not know what to say. Then 200mil later it happens again this time i cant even change the gears had to tow car back to the dialer. This time told them to tell me where is the fluid goes to if i don't have any leaks in my parking. Next day dialer called and says it liked inside and they have to replace cylinder and clutch as well, because clutch fuid destroyed it. It took them 8 days to fix this and car only 1000mil. old.
Z Runner is offline   Reply With Quote