View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 01:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzDz View Post
Im going to the garage meet this saturday in station square. Ill try to find the trunk or treat one too. I didnt know there were z's up here
a few of my buddies in the mustang club go to that garage one often. I still haven't gone there yet.

the regular cars and coffee is always a treat. there's some cars you'd never think to see in this area that come out. P1, F40, lambos galore, GT-R nismos, every flavor of Ferrari, etc...

check out the pics on the site or youtube Pittsburgh cars and coffee and a million vids come up. even had my Z featured on DoctaM3's channel lol

back on topic for a sec: let me know when moore makes some headway with the intake and CF pieces. if they look good and make some power I may have to buy it.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote