View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 03:18 PM   #809 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
maybe they are just waiting for the Q60 coupe to be shown in production form and follow suite after that? i dunno

yeah LA auto show was it. so its not locked in to Tokyo its just there is a bit of a drought in Z land right now and if they had something ready and wanted to really push it the timing just seems right for Tokyo but that doesnt seem like the case.

M2 looks like one of the most promising cars in a while and supposed to start low 50's. I would say that is in a different bracket and not apples to apples with the Z but then again weve all seen the window sticker on a NISMO Tech these days. so unfortunately is a tiny bit closer than one might think although the performance is on two different planets
oh I know the M2 and Z are separate brackets. i'm just saying unless the next Z or Q60 come out and wow me, i'll probably just move up to something like the C7, M2, etc...

I think the Q60 proto was sexy and if the 3.0 TT makes it in that and well at the Z I may just have to stick around lol

OEM 400HP boosted Z?! of course i'll go with that.....as long as it looks good of course.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote